#0 by asoper (suslik turbat) (0 mesaje) at 2008-01-19 12:03:09 (557 săptămâni în urmă) - [Link]
pe forum sunt diferite topicuri..care si mai decare...
au mai fost asa tip de topicuri...dar era pentru o problema anume...insa yo il propun pe asta...sa fie pentru toate impreuna...
propun sa postam teste de inteligenta si sa ne marim putin IQ-ul ..nu cred ca o sai strice nimanui + e si interesant...
Deci..incep yo ...:
Raspundeti fara sa trisati ...
1.Exista un 4 Iulie in Anglia?
b ) nu
2.Cate zile de nastere are in medie un om?
b ) 2
3.Unele luni au 31 de zile, cate luni au 28 de zile?
b ) 2
4.Cate roti are o masina normala?
b ) 4
5.Este legal ca un om in California sa se casatoreasca cu sora vaduvei sale?
b ) nu
6.Imparte 30 la 1/2 si aduna 10. Care este rezultatul?
b ) 25
7.Daca sunt 3 mere si tu iei 2, cate mere ai?
b ) 2
8.Un doctor iti da 3 pastile si iti spune sa iei una la fiecare jumatate de ora.
Pentru cate minute o sa iti ajunga pastilele?
b ) 40
9.Gigi Becali are 17 oi, si toate in afara de 9 mor. Cate oi mai raman?
b ) 3
10.Cate animale din fiecare sex a luat Moise cu el pe arca?
b ) 2
11.Cate timbre de 1,5 lei sunt intr-o duzina?
b ) 3
Iar ca sa fie o ordine... propun...sa fie pus testul....de lasat o zi..ca altii sa reuseaca sal rezolve...iar seara de pus raspunsul
sper sa fie de folos topicul
PS: eu nu prea am timp acum...sa creez niste reguli ale topicului...dar daka cineva dintre voi are timp/idei si doreste sa o faca...va rog...formati niste reguli de ordine a topicului....pentru a ne fi mai usor sa rezolvam o problema si sa trecem la alta...si trimitetimile in PM eu le aprob...si le pun in postul #0
#4676 by G0dlike (The Human Torch) (0 mesaje) at 2016-03-29 22:29:19 (129 săptămâni în urmă) - [Link]
1. How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
2. Why are manhole covers round?
3. You need to check that your friend Bob has your correct phone number, but you cannot ask him directly. You must write the question on a card and give it to Eve who will take the card to Bob and return the answer to you. What must you write on the card, besides the question, to ensure that Bob can encode the message so that Eve cannot read your phone number?
4. How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
5. Every man in a village of 100 married couples has cheated on his wife. Every wife in the village instantly knows when a man other than her husband has cheated but does not know when her own husband has. The village has a law that does not allow for adultery. Any wife who can prove that her husband is unfaithful must kill him that very day. The women of the village would never disobey this law. One day, the queen of the village visits and announces that at least one husband has been unfaithful. What happens?
6. A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?
7. How many times a day does a clock's hands overlap?
8. How many vacuums are made per year in the USA?
9. Explain the significance of "dead beef."
10. If a person dials a sequence of numbers on the telephone, what possible words/strings can be formed from the letters associated with those numbers?
11. You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
12. How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
13. Explain a database in three sentences to your 8-year-old nephew.
14. You have to get from point A to point B. You don't know if you can get there. What would you do?
15. You are at a party with a friend and 10 people are present (including you and the friend). Your friend makes you a wager that for every person you find who has the same birthday as you, you get $1; for every person he finds who does not have the same birthday as you, he gets $2. Would you accept the wager?